I've paid using Klarna but now I'm returning, what should I do?
- Create your return with LOVALL
- Log your return with Klarna as soon as you have returned it to us!
- Once your items have arrived back at our HQ and your items have been checked we will let Klarna know. We will also send you an email as soon as we have completed your return.
- Klarna will then adjust your outstanding invoice within 24 hours. You'll be able to check this on the Klarna App.
- If you've already paid in full, Klarna will issue a refund onto the debit/credit card you had paid with. This can take a further 5 working days.
Your right to return items isn't affected by this invoice period and you'll only have to pay for the items that you keep. If you've returned items from an order paid for with Klarna and you're near the end of your invoice period, we'd recommend extending the deadline to avoid payment charges.
If you've paid more than the value of items you have kept, then you will receive a refund from Klarna. You'll be refunded to the debit/credit card you used when originally signing up to Klarna.
Please remember it takes 10 - 13 days for your order to arrive back with LOVALL and be processed. It will take up to a further 5 working days to receive your refund from Klarna.
If you have any questions about your Klarna Pay Later in 3, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Customer Service Hours